I wrote Nonprofit WP with the belief that a few best practices, tips, and resources could help nonprofits get better websites that were easier to use, lasted longer, and better supported their mission.
This site can’t be comprehensive, so I want to give you a way to fill in the gaps. You might call it micro-consulting.
How it Works
- Fill out the form below
- Pay $25
- Get an answer to your question within one business day
What You Get
I’ll send you links to documentation and how-to videos, advice on best practices, and common-sense recommendations I’ve learned from my experience. These answers save you time, money, and frustration.
Looking Forward to Helping You!
Things to Ask
- Theme & Plugin recommendations
- Advice on planning websites
- Understanding WordPress’s capabilities
- Can I do “X” with WordPress?
Things NOT to Ask
- Do you know about X theme/plugin not listed on this site? (There are too many for me to know!)
- Help! SOS! My website’s broken! (see below)
Need Tech Support?
Codeable is one the more respected services for requesting WordPress development online—they help connect you with and facilitate the work from a good developer. Someone in their huge directory of developers can probably help if you’re in a pinch.